Custom aluminum profile manufacturer
RAYIWELL MFG is a leading supplier and Manufacturer of 6061 6063 aluminum profiles, Aluminium Extrusion Sections, T Slot Aluminum Profiles, Industrial Aluminium Profiles, T-Slot Aluminium Profiles, Aluminium Profiles and T Slot Aluminum Profile.
As a leading manufacturer of advanced and highly specialized aluminum extrusions profiles. We offer a range of customized aluminum profiles, aluminum extrusions, and large structural extrusion. The aluminum profiles are ideal for constructions in machine and plant construction. Great advantage is the low weight of the profiles and a flexible connection technology.
6061 6063 Aluminum profiles manufacturer RAYIWELL MFG from China. Aluminum profiles can be divided into 1024, 2011, 6063, 6061, 6082, 7075 and other alloy grades of aluminum profiles, of which 6 series is the most common. The difference between different grades is that the ratio of various metal components is different, except for commonly used aluminum profiles for doors and windows In addition to architectural aluminum profiles such as 60 series, 70 series, 80 series, 90 series, and curtain wall series, there is no clear model distinction for industrial aluminum profiles, and most manufacturers process them according to the actual drawings of customers.
Aluminum profiles have such surface treatment
1. Anodized aluminum
2. Electrophoretic coating of aluminum
3. Powder coated aluminum
4. Wood grain transfer aluminum
5. Fluorocarbon sprayed aluminum
6. Polished aluminum (divided into mechanical polishing and chemical polishing, among which chemical polishing has the highest cost and the most expensive price)
Aluminum profiles are products born from aluminum alloys that are transformed into shaped objects through the extrusion process. Aluminum’s unique combination of physical characteristics mostly depends on this process. Aluminum extrusions are used in several fields because this metal is: Strong and stable.
Types of aluminum profiles
- Hollow Beam.
- Square Profile.
- SD Aluminum Profile.
- RCW Profile.
- Door Section.
- Louver Profile.
Aluminum products made of aluminum and other alloying elements. It is usually processed into castings, forgings, foils, plates, strips, tubes, rods, profiles, etc., and then processed by cold bending, sawing, drilling, assembling, and coloring. The main metal element is aluminum, adding some alloy elements to improve the performance of aluminum
Advantages of aluminium profile：
①Light in weight
1. Material: aluminium alloy 6060, 6063, 6005, 6061, 6463, 6082, etc.
2. The maximum width of profiles section: 450mm
3. The maximum length of extrusion profiles: 12 meters
4. Capacity: 50,000 tons per year with 12 extrusion lines from 600 to 3600 tons.
5. Surface finishes available:
(1). Anodizing, including brushing, machanical and chemical polishing, sand-blasting, matt anodized, alkali anodized, etc.
Anodized colors: Silver, champagne, bronze, black, gold, rose gold, shiny, etc.
(2). Power coating with different colors, such as white, black, red, blue, grey, yellow, etc.
(3). Wood finish.
6. Aluminium machining available:
(1). Cutting/sawing, including 45 degree cutting with high precision;
(2). Milling, tapping and drilling with high strict tolerances;
(5). Assembling and fabrications.
7. Application: Doors and windows, Decoration materials, Furnitures, Curtain walls, Rails, Aluminium ladder, Louver, Roller shutter, Roof panel, etc.
8. OEM manufacturing and custom aluminium profiles.