1050 1060 1100 3003 Aluminium Sheet Circle aluminum Round plate Circles For Cooking Utensils
Aluminum Circle, as aluminum disc circles,is widely used in making aluminum cookware, as aluminum sauce pan, pizza pan ,utensils application . It is normal with thickness from 0.3mm–10mm,diameter from 100mm-800mm .
aluminum circle mainly provides the wafer technical parameters for the thickness of 0.5-6 mm, diameter of 100-1200 mm. The expansion rate of the wafer is 30%-35%, the grain size is first grade, the surface of the wafer is smooth and no scratch, clean and no oil, the edge is clean and no burr. It meets the environmental standards of RoHS and REACH, and has excellent deep drawing and spinning performance. It is widely used in cooking utensils, electrical appliances, utensils, transportation cards, lamps and lanterns, building materials, automobiles and other industries.
We RUIYI Aluminum / RAYIWELL MFG are Aluminum Circle Suppliers, Aluminum disc exporter and manufacturer of Aluminum Circles. We provide supreme quality of heavy gauge circles with thicknesses between 0.3mm – 4mm and diameter ranging between 3.94″ – 38.5, which would meet your needs for making cookware such as pots, pans, fryers etc.
With us, one of the top Aluminum circle suppliers, here’s what you can expect on average from our sources abroad:
- Alloy: 1050, 1060, 1070, 1100, 3002, 3003, 3004, 5052A, 5052, 5754, 6061
- Hardness: O, H12, H14, H16, H18
- Thickness: 0.012″ – 0.15″ (0.3mm – 4mm)
- Diameter: 3.94″ – 38.5″ (100mm -980mm)
- Surface: Polished, Bright, Anodized
- Usage: Suitable for making pots, pans, pizza trays, pie pans, cake pans, covers, kettles, basins, fryers, light reflectors
- Stamping: Materials include: steel, galvanized steel, aluminum, aluminum alloy and other metals