2024 5083 6063 7075 Aluminium Alloy Plate
Due to the different raw materials of aluminum plates, aluminum sheet plate can be roughly divided into pure aluminium sheet and aluminum alloy plate. There are 8 aluminum plate grades, the first grade is purealuminum sheet while other 3 grades are aluminium alloy plate. Aluminum plate material is different, property, function and other factors of course are different.
First, the raw material of pure aluminum sheet is 1000 aluminum. This aluminium sheet products have the highest aluminum content. More than 99.00%. 1050 aluminum plate, 1060 aluminum plate and1100 aluminum plate are the classic products.
Second, aluminum alloy plate is made from other 7 aluminium alloy series. 3000 series aluminum is the most popular aluminum alloy material. 3003 aluminum plate, 3004 aluminum plate, 3104 aluminum plate, 3005 aluminum plate and 3105 aluminum plate all belong to this kind.
Another aluminum sheet plate worth mentioning is 8011 aluminum plate. Although most of this aluminium alloy plate is only used in packaging, it is closely related to our life. The packaging of important items such as food and beverage, medicine and cosmetics is basically completed by 8011 aluminium alloy.
There are many kinds of aluminium plate for sale in RUIYI Aluminum. From aluminum plate material, we must be able to meet your demand.
The excellent characteristics of pure aluminum
1. Low density: The density of pure aluminum is close to 2700kg/m3, which is about 35% of the density of iron.
2. Reinforceable: Pure aluminum can more than double its strength through cold working. And it can be alloyed by adding magnesium, zinc, copper, manganese, silicon, lithium, scandium and other elements, and then further strengthened by heat treatment, and its specific strength is comparable to high-quality alloy steel.
3. Easy to process: Aluminum can be cast by any casting method. Aluminum has good plasticity and can be rolled into thin plates and foils; drawn into tubes and filaments; extruded into various civil profiles; it can be machined, milled, bored, and planed at the maximum speed that most machine tools can reach.
4. Corrosion resistance: A dense and strong Al2O3 protective film is easily formed on the surface of aluminum and its alloys. This protective film can only be destroyed by the intense action of halogen ions or alkali ions. Therefore, aluminum has good resistance to atmospheric (including industrial atmosphere and ocean vapor) corrosion and water corrosion. It can resist the corrosion of most acids and organics. The corrosion inhibitor is used to resist weak alkali corrosion. The use of protective measures can improve the corrosion resistance of aluminum alloy.
5. No low temperature brittleness: Aluminum below zero degrees Celsius, as the temperature decreases, the strength and plasticity will not decrease, but will increase.
6. Good electrical and thermal conductivity: Aluminum's electrical and thermal conductivity are inferior to silver, copper and gold.
7. Strong reflectivity: The reflectivity of the polished aluminum surface to white light is over 80%. The higher the purity, the higher the reflectivity. At the same time, aluminum has good reflection properties for infrared, ultraviolet, electromagnetic waves, and heat radiation.
8. Non-magnetic, no sparks from impact. 9. There is sound absorption. 10. Resistant to nuclear radiation. 11. Beautiful.